Laser texturing for engraving on the molds is use the high precision laser machinery to achieve exquisite laser texture by layering carved. The whole laser engraving process need full digital programming, professional 3D software and full automatic lasermachine operation to finish. Customers just need to provide 3D molds drawing files, the selected pattern. We can do the laser texture effect incomputer simulation, and then you can preview the entire laser pattern of the visual appearance in products.
6 advantages of laser texture:
1. No pollution, better protect our environment.
2. More suitable for high precision, sharp and fine texture, grain, pattern and image to processing.
3. Laser texture can 100% achieve different molds to consistency in mass production.
4. Laser texturing in the welding area to ensure the grain is consistent.
5. Preview in computer is the laser texture effect in products finally.
6. laser texture tech real is seamless and without deformation.
In today’s product appearance texture & pattern without personalization, and Each industry to copy it disorderly are very serious phenomenon. If product appearance texture is hand work by etching and CNC tools manufacturing, you know they are have limitations so that can’t achieve fine and vivid natural effect.
And the advent of the revolutionary products, using the digital texture & pattern design in pictures and the perfect combination of five-axis laser processing equipment, and implement program by computer design generator to ensure any graphic texture fidelity, and then import the laser processing equipment, using a laser for ultra-fine processing. Our maximum processing mould size: 1.2 m × 0.9 m, the finest laser source processing precision can achieve 10μm.
Why use 5-axis top of the class laser machine from GF AgieCharmilles for mold texturing ?
-More reliable solution.
-More environmental process.
-More texture choice and product flexibility.
-Full repeatability from high precision execution (5 microns variance).
-Achieve fine textures and complex shapes.
2. Laser mold texturing before, our clients can see effect that the pattern on the parts or mold by software simulation, rendering and configuration, zero risk. (As the left picture shown)
Stereoscopic and deep textures – for the highest texture requirements
1. Laser texturing can achieve special textures, Diamond texture with sharp edges, radial texture, and gradient texture, which would otherwise be difficult to achieve with chemical etching.
2. Achieve shapes, words, and images that are up to 1mm deep or over.
Laser mold texturing can make the pattern of different depth or style on the same flat or curved to achieve surface smooth transition. (As the right and below pictures shown)
5-axis machining – remove limitations to the shape of the mold
1. Texturing can be applied to mold with various curved surfaces and will not result in part lines or distortion in texture.
2. Laser texturing can be executed at different angles to solve drafting issues.
Based on programming of the area to be textured in 3D mold file, the exact location will be laser textured
Full repeatability – reduce room for error
1. Full texture repeatability for projects with a large number of repeat molds
2. Eg. Texture by EDM process may be slightly different every time, but texture would be 100% the same with laser texturing
We provide preliminary texture & pattern design for global customers, product development and product surface texture processing to full set of service. If you can tell us texture appearance as your requirement, our five-axis laser processing for you. Let the past of hand work with etching and CNC tools manufacturing impossible made texture & pattern, but now we can make it by five-axis laser engraving machine. let our customer product appearance are different, let our customer’s product appearance of infinite imagination to come true.